(formerly proSmart BBoil RF)
Wi-Fi Thermostat With Wireless Temperature Sensor
The COMPUTHERM B300RF thermostat can be used to control the device (e.g. boiler) connected to it and to check its current state using your smartphone, tablet or computer via the Internet.
This product is an ideal choice to everyone as with its favourable price and its state-of-the-art technology it reduces energy costs while maintaining comfort. With the help of this product you will be able to control the heating of your flat, house or holiday home anytime, from anywhere. It is especially useful if you are not using your flat or house based on a regular schedule, you are travelling away from you home for an indefinite time during the heating season or you would like to use you holiday home during the heating season.
There is a wireless connection between the temperature sensor and the main unit, therefore the location of the temperature sensor can also be changed during use.
- Adjustable temperature range: -55 °C — +100 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C (between -10 °C and +85 °C)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: 0 °C — ±75 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Output loadability: max. 230 V AC; 16 A (10 A inductive load)
- Power supply voltage of the main unit: 230 V AC; 50-60 Hz
- Operating frequency of the main unit: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz
- Power supply voltage of the temperature sensor: 2 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6 type;
- Operating frequency of the temperature sensor: 433 MHz
- Transmission distance of the temperature sensor: approx. 250 m in open terrain