Digital Room Thermostat
It cannot be programmed but as compared to simple mechanical thermostats, measuring and adjusting temperature becomes significantly more accurate with its digital display. It enables you to set an economy and a comfort temperature, to select the switching sensitivity and to switch between the heating and cooling mode.
We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C
- Switchable voltage: 24 V AC/DC to 250 V AC, 5 0Hz
- Loadability: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)