Wireless (Radio-Frequency) Programmable Digital Room Thermostat
Separate temperature programs can be prepared for each day of the week. For each day, beside 1 fixed switching time, 6 adjustable switching times can be set and a different temperature can be assigned to all 7 switching times. There are 4 different options to temporarily modify the temperature specified in the program: until the next switch in the program, for a period of 1 to 9 hours, for a period of 1 to 99 days and until the next manual intervention. Furthermore, it enables you to select the switching sensitivity, to calibrate the thermometer, to activate the pump protection function, to switch between the heating and cooling mode and to lock the control buttons.
The thermostat can be freely moved within the transmission distance, there is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the thermostat and the boiler. The trouble-free operation is ensured by its own security code.
We recommend using it in places where there is a need for programmability, furthermore portability, accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important. If required, the device can be extended with a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless thermostat-controlled socket.
The most important technical data of the thermostat (transmitter):
- Temperature measurement range: 5 to 35°C (in 0.1°C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 35°C (in 0.5°C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Temperature calibration range: ±3°C (in 0.1°C increments)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1°C; ±0.2°C; ±0.3°C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)
- Operating frequency: 868.35MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 50m in an open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver unit:
- Supply voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Switchable voltage: 24V AC/DC to 250V AC, 50Hz
- Loadability: 6A (2A inductive load)