Multi-Zone, Wireless (Radio-Frequency) Programmable Digital Room Thermostat
The basic package of the device includes two thermostats and a receiver unit. If required, the equipment can be extended by two additional COMPUTHERM Q8RF (TX) thermostats and a COMPUTHERM Q1RX wireless thermostat-controlled socket.
The receiver unit receives switching signals from the thermostats, controls the boiler and gives commands to open/close the heating zone valves (max. 4 zones) associated with the thermostats. The zones can operate independently from each other or, in case of need, all zones can operate at the same time. This way only those rooms are heated at a given time, whose heating is required.
Separate temperature programs can be prepared for each day of the week. For each day, beside 1 fixed switching time, 6 adjustable switching times can be set and a different temperature can be assigned to all 7 switching times.
There are 4 different options to temporarily modify the temperature specified in the program:
- until the next switch in the program
- for a period of 1 to 99 hours
- for a period of 1 to 99 days
- until the next manual intervention.
Furthermore, it enables you to select the switching sensitivity, to calibrate the thermometer, to activate the pump protection function, to switch between the heating and cooling mode and to lock the control buttons.
The thermostats can be freely moved within the transmission distance, there is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the thermostats and the boiler. The trouble-free operation is ensured by its own security code.
We recommend using it in places where there is a need for programmability and for dividing the heating system into zones, furthermore portability, accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
The most important technical data of the thermostat (transmitter):
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±3 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C; ±0.3 °C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)
- Operating frequency: 868.35 MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 50 m in an open terrain
The most important technical data of the receiver unit:
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Voltage of the zone outputs: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Loadability of the zone outputs: 1 A (0.5 A inductive load)
- Loadability of the relay controlling the boiler: 24 V AC/DC to
230 V AC, 50 Hz,6 A (1 A inductive load)