By means of the COMPUTHERM S300 type Wi-Fi thermostat the connected apparatus (e.g. gas boiler) can be controlled via the Internet and its operation can be checked by your cell phone or tablet.
This product is an excellent choice for those who wish to control an electric device installed in their home via the Internet. In addition to providing convenience, this reasonably priced apparatus may contribute to reducing costs. A heating system controlled by an existing thermostat and complemented with a COMPUTHERM S300 Wi-Fi thermostat can be made remotely controllable by means of a smartphone via the Internet.
This product is especially useful when you do not use your flat or house according to a predetermined schedule, you leave your home for an uncertain period of time or you wish to control or check the heating of your holiday home remotely during the heating season.
Within the load limits, the remote control of any mains powered electrical device (e.g. watering pump, refrigerator, etc.) can be solved easily with the COMPUTHERM S300 thermostat, depending on the temperature or humidity. You can turn on/off the devices connected to the product remotely and scheduled power on/off is also possible.
- Supply voltage for the thermostat: 90-230 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: 0.1 W
- Temperature measuring range: -20 °C – +70 °C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/- 0.5 °C
- Adjustable measuring range: -20 °C – +70 °C
- Humidity measuring range: 0 – 100 % RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: +/- 2 % RH
- Adjustable humidity range: 0 – 100 % RH
- Switch sensitivity: +/- 1 °C (temperature); 1 % RH (humidity)
- Output voltage of the thermostat: 90-230 V AC (identical with the input voltage)
- Output loadability of the thermostat: 16 A (3 A inductive)
- Operating frequency: Wi-Fi (b/g/n) 2.4 GHz